Pages

Friday, October 15, 2010

FGR JOURNΔL | THE ΔCTRESS: Introduction

by Jayde

Ever since senior year of high school after taking my first Theatre class, I have fallen in love with acting. Two plays and a couple more classes later, I knew that this is where I want to be. I wanted to pursue becoming an actress.

I finished my GE at a community college and thought of where to go next. My theatre teacher suggested Foothill's Conservatory program. This is a special intensive two-year training program focused on Theatre. They only take about 15 new students a year out of 60 or so that apply and audition for it. Of course you can see how nerve wrecking it is to audition for something like this.

A month later, I got the letter. I was accepted in! And now, most of my time is devoted to this program and I am well on my way to becoming a great actress. How far will I get in this career? I truly have no clue. But I do know that all of you faithful readers will be following me on this journey to wherever that may be. And maybe, some of you will find the motivation you need through me to not settle for jobs with money and chase after your dreams.
♀♀♀

1 comment:

  1. Don't give it nothing less than your all! I have faith in you, so go follow your dreams girl!

    get it! (:

    ReplyDelete