Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

GIRL CRUSH: Cindy Crawford

By: Sunshine

I love Cindy Crawford! As funny as this sounds, but she was a part of my child hood. I remember having bittersweet feelings towards her when I was younger. My mother would always pop her work out tapes in right in the middle of my cartoons. Often times I'd be upset, other times I'd join my mother. 

Nonetheless, Cindy Crawford is such a beautiful woman. It feels like no matter how many years pass, she never ages. I hope she doesn't inject anything or had plastic surgery done. I'd be truly upset.

In this series of pictures, she being photographed by Kayt Jones for the premier issue of Bullet Magazine.

WORK THAT MOLE GIRL!





Here's a little digital preview of the first issue of BULLET Magazine.
BULLETT MAGAZINE: PREMIERE ISSUE TEASER from BULLETT MAGAZINE on Vimeo.

♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment