Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

ROGUE MUSIC | VIDEO: Whip My Hair Video

By: Sunshine

"OK, OK, OK, OKAYYY!"

Willow Smith really makes my experience of being a nine-year-old seem so boring. This girl really has something going for her & I'm just in awe with her talent. Anyone that has listened to "Whip My Hair", can't help, but well, whip their hair back & forth. What's cool with this song is, it doesn't have a particular age group it's aimed at. I wish my parents would've seen the super star in me, let me sing & help me get signed to Roc Nation. Then again, I wish my parents were Will & Jada. I could just imagine the Smith's whippin' their hair all over their house to this song! & I could only imagine how this is going to be at the club, especially after seeing how Willow REALLY whips it!

My jaw drops & my eyes widen watching this video. I'm slightly jealous of the fact that she just has so much.... hmm... "SWAG"? Truth of the matter is, this girl knows what she's doing or has people that do.

Press play & enjoy! 

BTW, please don't try this at home! I'm sure yo mama doesn't want any paint on your hair, let along her walls! ;]
♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment