Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

ΔRT | ΔLL GROWN UP: Daniel Radcliffe

By: RoseBuhd

Does it make me weird for being absolutely turned on by these photos (from Dazed Digital)? I mean, we all grew up with Harry Potter so Dan Radcliffe is like the boy that you've known since you were little and fall in love with when you're adults, right?
... YES!
 He did a photoshoot for Dazed & Confused Magazine, and their concept was colorful yet dark. (Does that make sense? If not, check out the pictures.) I think it came out beautifully.

He's really breaking out of that Harry Potter persona... and as much as I LOVE Harry, I love me some creativity and change!

Photography by Serge Leblon

Styling by Robbie Spencer

I'm scared of clowns and things clown-related, but you pull this off, sir.




Oh Dan, I've always had a crush on you.

I'm absolutely enthralled by this picture.

With all of that goodness, we should conclude with this:
HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART 1
19 NOVEMBER 2010!!! O_O

♀♀♀

1 comment: