Pages

Thursday, July 22, 2010

FEMΔLE GONE ROGUE OF THE WEEK: Tammy

Meet Tammy.
If I were to explain myself to others, I'd say I'm quite extraordinary and super sentimental. I don't like living by the book or up to societies labels and expectations. I run my own and I'm my own person. Therefor, I do things my way according to my morals, values and standards. I believe every person is a prisoner of their own mind which controls the way we act, feel and think. Which is why I am one to dig deep to get the better understanding of myself, others and everything else. Sometimes I have it under control, sometimes I don't. I've learned to look onto the brighter side of a situation and constantly remind myself that things could always be worse. Family and friends play a major role in my life. 
If I could list my biggest fear, it would have to be the fear of running out of time. Running out of time to spend time with those who are essential to my life. Running out of time to tell them and show them how much I love, care and appreciate them. Running out of time to explore, learn and embrace our surroundings and this beautiful yet jacked up place we live on called ''earth''.

I don't believe in playing it safe anymore unless, well, it has to do with my health and prolonging my life span. I want to do one thing that scares me everyday so that when my time comes, I'll be content knowing that my list of things that I've done is much longer than what I wish I could have done. Regret is now nonexistent to me, there's no time for that.

"So what if it hurts me? So what it I break down? So what if this world just throws me off the edge, my feet run out of ground? I gotta find my place. I wanna hear my sound. Don’t care about all the pain in front of me. I'm just trying to be happy. I just wanna be happy." - Leona Lewis

1. What is the best part about being a female? 
Best part is being able to express and present yourself through fashion, and make up.

2. Who is your role model? 
My brother and best friend: David Tran and Tina Truong

3. Who is your fashion icon? 
I don’t necessarily have a fashion icon, or none at the current moment. 

4. Ethnicity/ Where are you from? 
I’m 75% Vietnamese and 25% chinese

5. Where is your favorite place to shop? 
F21, small thrift stores.

6. What do you do on your free time? 
Good music + Arts and crafts

7. Favorite era 
The 90’s

8. Music/ What are you currently into? 
My taste in music is really diverse, mainly: Trance, techno, house, RNB, underground, rap.

9. Plans for the future? 
I plan on being a counselor to help those who are in need, or in a similar situation as myself. Art is something I have become really passionate about and am planning to eventually starts a small clothing line.

10. How do you feel about FGR? / What do you want to bring to the table?


I think FGR is a great and on point idea because every female is different. It’s a chance for me to continue spreading my story. I want people to get to know me, my life and personal outlook on it. I also want to show all my outrageous adventures as a crippled with those who've helped make it happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment