Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

BLOG GONE ROGUE: Ooh La La

I was being a nosey little Facebook-er & ran across Ms. Catherine A.K.A Caite Li's blog, o0ohlala.blogspot.com. I'm all about taking a butt load of pictures through out my day & that's exactly what she's doing(plus more), but in Paris! I've known Catie since elementary school. We've shared the stage acting in our town's theater program("Babe: The Talking Sheep Pig" HAHA!), went to high school together & eventually lifeguarded together. She's a motivated, creative, & fun girl! Seeing her linger around the streets of Paris is pretty exciting. Check it out for yourself!

Bonjour! Je m'appelle Catie! I'm currently living in Paris, France for one month studying abroad. I attend UCLA classes daily learning about the French language and culture. If I am not at school, I am out around Paris looking for the hot spots, the hidden treasures, the best restaurants, the crazy nightlife, and meeting Parisiens. After my trip in Paris, I'll be blogging on what will be my newest adventure, ITALY! It will be an 8 day excursion with one of my best friends and it will be the first time will be doing this alone! Just hit up my blog and you can see all my pictures that I have taken and commentary about my adventures! à bientôt!





Δ♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment