Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

FGR: Meet Abby A.K.A AbbyBoobie

HELLO, FGR viewers!

My name is Abby(Boobie), the newest and most likely the youngest edition to Female Gone Rogue. I'm 17, and I'm probably too honest with myself and others. I'm super happy that I was asked to be apart of FGR by Kate, because my favorite thing to do is rant, take pictures, and swindle so I'd be perfect for FGR. I honestly never give a damn or a f*** less than I already do about unnecessary things, and I'd have to say that's what makes me 'rogue'. I have a fetish for classic cars, reggae festivals, and nice racks. I'll be posting about a lot of do's and dont's in women, the differences between vixens and h*es, and garbage that'll make you question yourself: Are you really a rogue female? Anywho, there will also be upcoming pictures of my lovely cousin, Miss Notorious and I along with Kitty Kate (that's what I keep calling her) soon! I can't wait to start!

♀♀♀,

AbbyBoobie

No comments:

Post a Comment