Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

BEΔUTIFUL SURPRISE: Mama


I have a childhood friend that I've known since forever & my Nubian Queen is now pregnant and still beautiful. Yes, she's my age, but I know she's going to be a great mother to a very beautiful baby, baby Amani. Deana Faye is about to be another aunty. :) This past weekend was her baby shower and it was off the hook. I love being around her family because it reminds me of my own family and how much love there is among everyone. The Duenas family- and all the extended are wonderful human beings making the best for each other. Not to mention, they make some RIDICULOUS Guamanian food; I'm talkin straight up DEElicious.

So let's get down to the get down. There is NOTHING wrong with having kids at a young age. Some can do it and some can't even imagine it. As for my friend, she's so excited & I am so excited & happy for her! I can't wait. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying "go out and have a baby"... I'm just saying there's nothing wrong with it. And for the little percentage of females who make mistakes, thank you for owning up & becoming a mother. I don't give a damn if you're anti-teen pregnancy. If you disagree with me & tell me that it's wrong.. all I have to say is, being a mother nonetheless is Beautiful. So even if it ain't Mother's Day, Bigups to all the females who are nurturing, loving, and guiding mothers, no matter what age. I love you.

♥♀Δ
FGR, deana faye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment