Pages

Sunday, July 18, 2010

MOVIE: Inception

First off I'd like to say Christopher Nolan killed it with this movie.
I went to go see this on Friday with Virginia and some friends and the entire theater was packed-not to mention the film sold out fast. Not only does this movie give you great action scenes, but the story line is by far brilliant. I was literally on the edge of my seat, mind blown trying to figure out everything-in a good puzzle way of course.
Still of Leonardo DiCaprio and Ellen Page in Inception
Once again Leonardo preformed at his best. Not to mention Joseph Gordon-Levitt (dibs Virginia) was fxcking hot!!! Ellen Page from Juno did an excellent job! I love to see actors/actresses step away from their typical movie and that's exactly what she did. Cillian Murphy and Michael Caine from The Dark Knight were also in it. I also like when directors use previous actors into their new movies.

I don't want to ruin the point of the movie, but this really makes you wonder what'ts real and what's not. The dream state of a person seems bigger then anyone imagined. If you like action, sci fi mystery movies than this is definitely the one.

♥♀Δ
FGR, salem

No comments:

Post a Comment