Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

REΔD IT: Bitch Magazine

Whenever I go to the magazine stands at Borders, I often glance at this bold faced magazine that reads "bitch". I'd often giggle to myself because the immature me, thinks it's funny to see vulgar words printed so largely. I finally grabbed a copy & started reading it. Actually, I ended up buying it & now I really want to subscribe to it.


bitch is a "feminist response to pop culture." Don't let the word "feminist" scare you, they have great articles that make you ponder. Feminist or not. 


It's run by a non-profit organization based in Oregon called Bitch Media whose mission is to provide & encourage an empowered, feminist response to mainstream media & popular culture.

Check the magazine out next time you're at a book store or library. 
Still not convinced? Visit & get more info on their...

Δ♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment