Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

ROGUE DOWNLOΔD OF THE DΔY


(500) Days of Summer Soundtrack + Lil Wayne = (500) Days of Weezy

A pretentious indie friend of mine posted this today on face book, and I became a little intrigued because I LOVED 500 Days of Summer. Alongside it's refreshingly original story line "This is not a love story, this is a story about love" and of course Joseph Gordon Levitt (Female Gone Rogue's new boyfriend?) it's pretty much become one my top ten movies of all time. And as for Lil Wayne, I wouldn't go as far as others to say he's comparable to the likes of Pac & Biggie just yet but he does amuse my earbuds. So to have his sizzurpin vocals laid out on the likes of The Smith's "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" or Feist's "Mushaboom" in a free mixtape ...? All that's left to say is "This is not a mashup album, this is an album about Wayne."


♥♀Δ
FGR, virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment