Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

VIDEO: Oh You Fancy Huh

My friend sent this to me & it honestly disgusts me.
Skip through all his awkward hand & body movements he calls a performance & right about the 8 minute mark is where you should pay attention. 

First off, Drake, who the hell do you think you are? It's sad that hip hop turned into this... You can argue that hip hop has been degrading women, but it doesn't change the fact that, it's degrading women. Not all hip hip artist, but the ones on the radio. The ones being played over & over again. The ones where you can't help, but sing along because it's always on. Radio killed hip hop(& so did the internet).

I use to love Drake, but he gobbled fame up & is never giving it back. His head is too above the clouds for him to to even consider this performance rude. Now a days he's not even rapping anymore, he's trying to be an R&B singer. But even the best R&B singers wouldn't pull something like this because they don't have to! Mind you, this isn't the first time he's spazzed out with over the top sexual innuendo on stage. He's came out when Trey Songz performed at summer jam & said he'd "fxck the shit" out of all of the girls on one side of the audience.

Anyways...

Let's recap on some of the things he just  h a d  to say:

"Oo this girl in the front row, she fancy right here, with the little white tank top on with cho titties out & shit. You fancy huh?"

"You, pulling yo titties out? Do it, shxt you might as well do it, don't front on me."

"Is that yo girl?... That's yo girl?... Is that yo girlfriend? I'd fxck the shxt out of your girl...... No offense though."

Drake what are you doing?! This is so disrespectful. If I were that guy, I'd ask for my money back. He paid good money to see this little bobble head perform & he gets this. He wants to fxck, excuse me, fxck the shxt outta his girl?! Is that something he would proud of? I hope not.

With this, Drake officially lost me as a fan. I'm sorry, but my money isn't for you. Plus, if I really needed to hear him, I'd listen to the radio.
♥♀Δ
FGR
sunshine

4 comments:

  1. Supreme Crook20 July, 2010 11:22

    Yeah that was like whoa.. i would be mad. he's wayyy toooo cocky

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was just completely uncalled for ,my jaw literally dropped smh...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drake = Softest rapper alive.. Dude is a lame.. I hope he stays taking losses.. style is crap. rhymes are weak.. all he does is make references to things..

    - HallowayJeffrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. supreme crook : he's supppeeerrrr cocky & what's funny is it's almost phony! lol

    kamusic : trust me whenever I replayed the quotes I was trying to get, sometimes i had to stop it. it's so pathetic.

    HallowayJeffrey : honestly at this point, i agree. I wouldn't mind if he ended his career like riiiiiight now. lol

    ReplyDelete