Pages

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

YEΔ OR NEΔ: Sex In The Morning

I was in the car with my homegirl and the new Robin Thicke & Snoop Dogg song "It's In The Morning" came on. I don't know what it is about Mr. Thicke but he always know how to smooth his way through songs in just the right way. His songs are always very sensual and romantic. I love it. I giggle when I think about the fact that his dad is Alan Thicke. It makes me wonder what were they listening to in the household to come up with songs like that.

After listening to the song, my friend and I started to discuss sex in the morning. We both agreed that it is something we enjoy. Waking up next to your boo thang in your most natural state can be a beautiful thing. It's a great day starter. My friend told me that her guy sometimes doesn't like it because of the beast breath you have in the morning. We later asked our other friend once we got home and she said she doesn't like it because of the lighting and she likes the theme of the night.

So I did a little research:
Askmen.com says "Men tend to enjoy morning sex, while women mostly prefer to keep bedroom activity reserved for nighttime. This probably has a lot to do with..."
Yourtango says: "What men say about morning sex is..."

Cosmopolitan says "Testosterone levels cycle between highs and lows throughout the day, typically peaking between 8 and 10 a.m."...

I personally enjoy it. For my own reasons I shall keep silent about. But I leave you with the video "It's In The Morning."

ENJOY.

Yea: ||||||
Nea: ||

♀Δ
FGR, britnay

1 comment: