Pages

Monday, August 16, 2010

FEMΔLE GONE ROGUE: Everyone Loves Pretty Girl

Meet Semhar.
The first time I clicked play to hear this girl out, I melted to the floor from the flow of her words. She brings you her thoughts & expresses herself through poetry. Not only does she utilize her noggin for her words, but also a load of curly locks that could easily distract you! I love her hair as much as her poetry. hehe
I could sit here & go on & on about how her, but you'd have to hear her out for yourself! Press play!
Get connected:
YOUTUBE
TWITTER
FACEBOOK

I found her on Bonita Star's(dope girl from the DMV I met through Twitter) blog, theperfectmetaphor.blogspot.com, & I just had to steal it to share it with you all!

♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

1 comment:

  1. Semhar is AMAZING. Talented. Beautiful. Kind-hearted. Thanks for putting the spotlight on this deserving woman.

    ReplyDelete