Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ΔRTIST: N.E.R.D.


No One Ever Really Dies.
Pharrell Williams+ Chad Hugo+Shae Haley
Since around 02 we've seen these boys make some pretty dope shit and finally with a two year gap their new album Nothing is supposed to drop early September.

Originally the album was supposed to be called Instant Gratification and was also supposed to feature Rhea as their newest female member, but things changed and from what I've been reading she's no longer part of it. Personally I like the three man crew-if they want females in certain songs that's what collabs are for.
On a brighter note "Help me" & "Hot and Fun" are just a few of the dope songs on the track that I can't wait for and since Seeing Sounds was a great album I can only have high hopes for Nothing!
+PLUS+
Something new added to their site...





The cool part is that the beats to Everyone Nose plays when your moving.
I just kept wanting to walk around so I could hear it!

♀♀♀
FGR, salem

No comments:

Post a Comment