Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Stay in the LOOP 88.5fm

Our world is big.

WORLD as in politics, education, other countries, new bills, technology, authors, art, and even science.

GET A CLUE by tuning into NPR on 88.5Fm

They cover VERY INTERESTING stories that do affect our lives. NPR provides tools that you can take to your full advantage; that tool is knowledge.

I thank some higher being each day for this radio station. Something worth listening to that nurtures my brain instead of deteriorating it. My favorite broadcast is Forum @ 9am, I LOVE Michael Krasny; his vocabulary is so sexy and his intellect just turns me on!

A compilation of photos from a topic that should interest ALL OF YOU! PROP 8! EQUALITY FOR ALL! WAKE UP EVERYONE!! THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE FIGHT!



Give it a chance, you'll thank me later.

"Keep fighting the good fight"

,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment