Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

FGR'S OWN | ΔDVENTURES: San Diego

 By: Miss Notorious

GREETINGS MY FELLOW FGR READERS! 

I am currently in the beautiful city of San Diego and I shall state that my time here so far has been amazing. For those of you who have never been to SD, you should definitely consider coming here because it's gorgeous. Not to mention the Southern Cali hospitality from the surfers, yummy fish taco/crab shacks in every corner, warm beaches, lack of bums/perverts, amazing stores (esp. if you're a FEMALE!!!), downtown, & it's cleanliness! Everyone loves a fun & lively place that's clean, right?! Anyways, my best friends & took a trip downtown & found this random market that was filled with tons of knick knacks from different cultures ranging from loads of jewelry, rugs, postcards, purses, air fresheners, room decor, magnets, pins & basically every little random thing you can think of. As far as jewelry goes, when I completely wiped out my clothes & jewelry, my jewelry supply went downnn. Ever since then, i've been on a hunt for Native American inspired pieces with colorful stones placed on decorative metals. Today was my lucky day! Luckily, on my way out of the store I spotted a plate full of rings, cuffs, & necklaces inspired by the Native American culture. My friends couldn't resist either(: Check em' out for yourself! & also is a little snapshot of us at Pacific beach! I know it's extremely soft & unfocused, but it's a Polaroid so cut it some slack!
 
♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment