Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

FGR STYLE: Another Look 001

by Britnay
Growing up fashion was always something I truly loved. I would look in magazines and see all the beautiful outfits and accessories and wanted to just have every piece on every page. But it was something that I knew I couldn't afford. Plus I definitely didn't want to pay 200$ on a dress.

So something that I've done since I was young and do til this day is, when I get an idea of an outfit whether from a magazine, movie or someone on the street, I find a way to make it my own. It took me awhile to build up the courage to post this, but today I was just like eff it. I'm gonna do it.

The first outfit I present is a picture I found off the Dimepiece Designs website. I love the graphic tee and the skirt is really cute. Plus the Mickey Mouse ears just added an innoscent touch to it.


So looking in my closet I found a Forever 21 tee (not graphic), but same color, a floral skirt that I got from Black & Brown. I also had a hat similar to the Mickey Mouse ears that I got from Black & Brown as well. (Unfortunately the peacock feathers came off.)
I added finishing touches with my accessories I got from Forever 21 as well.I'm not really down for the Chola makeup so I settled for the simpler look.

All together I feel I have a pretty cute outfit going on. What do you think?

♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment