Pages

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

FEMΔLE GONE ROGUE: Willow Smith

By: Paris

WILLOW SMITH

At the age of 9, Willow Smith is on her way to becoming a fashion icon. She steps outside of the box with her style and takes risk yet still stays appropriate for her age. 

If I was 9 years old right now, I would want to dress just like her. I admire the confidence that this little girl has at such a young age. Then again, I guess if Will and Jada were my parents, I would be very confident too. ;) 


Willow has done some acting, but is trying to persue a career in music. Her sopposed single "Whip My Hair" leaked. It's a up-tempo R&B/Pop Rhinna-esque Track, that can make even grown folks whip their hair back and forth.

Here are some pictures of this little fashion icon in the making:



This 9 year old princess is definitely a FEMALE GONE ROGUE.

♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment