Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

FGR 10 DΔY PHOTO CHΔLLENGE | DΔY 4: Tammy

Day 4 - A picture of someone who inspires you

My older sister inspires me like no other. She amazes me with her immense amount of knowledge. I can literally sit and listen to her drop knowledge all day long. I find my accident to a blessing in disguise, it has brought us much closer and along with many good things. There's no bond like a sisterly bond, it's like having a blood related bestfriend for the rest of your life.





  • Day 1 - A picture of yourself








  • Day 2 - A picture of your handwriting








  • Day 3 - A picture of what you wore








  • Day 4 - A picture of someone who inspires you








  • Day 5 - A picture of where you went today








  • Day 6 - A picture of your morning








  • Day 7 - A picture that makes you cry








  • Day 8 - A picture that makes you happy








  • Day 9 - A silly picture of you/ you & your friends








  • Day 10 - A picture of you and someone you love





  • ♀♀♀

    No comments:

    Post a Comment