Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

ΔDVENTURES WITH SUNSHINE: Off The Top/ My Thai

Yet another busy Saturday! I exercised in the morning, went biking to my lover's house, helped wash his cars, garage sale, an emcee battle, then dinner with my family.
Project Come Passion brings you Soulciety's "Off The Top" charity emcee battle at Kenkoy's Grill




hehe...

Thee mastermind of Project Come Passion; Gian AKA G-Mama. She's definitely some one I look up to! Love you G-Mama!
Goooood Calamari!
Aaron!
Project Come Passion crew; Aileen & Jerome!
Monica!!!! I haven't seen this girl in a while! It was super great to be reacquainted as well as meeting some of her peoples!
My "mooooo" face.
He said forget a brown paper bag! Lol
Blowing balls...
Still blowing...
And together now!
In between the event, I had to go to a family dinner 10 minutes away from where I was at. By that time, I was already full, but to be honest, it's not the food, it's the company!
I wish my WHOLE family was there. Everyone is growing up and moving away, either that, or just really busy. Boooo hoooo!
I found the decor of this place to be really interesting and super cute!
FGR! Annmariz Milagros
Lyle!
Cigarette ashes?
Clyde aka Debby aka The Ladies Man. hahaha.
I forced myself to try every plate they ordered & I was FULL. I felt like I was going to explode & splatter Thai food everywhere!
"Lyle! Try to lick your elbow!... You almost did it!" Hahahahaha
"Now try to bite your ear!" Hahahahaah I love this kid!
Unfortunately, I had to leave early to head back to the "Off The Top" event.
I came back to see this place packed & full of energy!
She was super dope. I wish I remembered her name.

♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment