Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

SHOP: Garage Sale Goodies

My brother's music school, SBSMA, had a garage sale as one of their fundraisers. I hadn't planned on going, but after I helped my lover wash his cars, I rode my biked passed it and seen my brother & his friend, still there.
I went over to find a copious amount of clothes, bags, furniture, trinkets & even edible goods! My dad called me & my brother, to help him out with all the recycled cans we had collected in exchange for cash. So, as I waited for his call, I decided to walk around & see if I found anything I like. 
Sure enough, I came home with a handful of cheap treasures! Check out all the garage sale goodies I bought!

Some of these items are my brothers, but I wanted to include them just cause they were so cheap!
Brown Sandals: $1.00
Black Oxford Shoes: $1.00
Black Cloth Messenger Bag(my brother's): $2.00
Black & Orange Knitted Scarf(my brother's): $2.00
Straw Hat: $1.00
"NO" Sign(my brother's): $3.00
Don't mind my puppy. She didn't want to move so I decided to take the picture with her.
& last, but not least. My favorite, Black Leather Backpack: $3.00(YES! THREE WHOLE DOLLARS!)
Isn't she the just the cutest!
Butt! ;]

All together I spent 6 dollars on a leather backpack, two pairs of shoes, & a hat.
So let it known everyone, next time you pass by a garage sale, don't be afraid to see if there are any hidden treasures waiting for you to pick them up!

♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment