Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

FOOD FOR THOUGHT: Stress

SO as the world keeps spinning and work starts to build up, the stress on my back is heavier than ever.

Gahh damn the world is HEAVY!

This picture of MARY KATE completely mirrors how I feel right now, almost like "well you know what? F*** it." I have so much on my plate, that I'm at a point where my body is on autopilot.

How does this relate to any of you? BECAUSE I know for a fact, that we all have those days when stress just feels so much heavier than it did the day before; problems with school, boyfriends/girlfriends, family, work, and maybe just the simple fact, which is a very HUGE factor: YOURE ON YOUR PERIOD! Thank God I am not on my period right now, but I will say that my irritation level has increased since, well uhm, let's see.. yesterday! aha. But you would never know what my mind is going through, I'm pretty good at hiding some things. So all i have to say is, let Go of the things that weigh you down and PRIORITIZE PRIORITIZE PRIORITIZE! What's most important to least important. There's so much to do and so little time, and sometimes it's even difficult to grasp the day.. but just smile, and I swear, everything will be cool.

So until the next time, (it'll be soon),
i love youuu!

♥♀Δ
FGR, deana faye

No comments:

Post a Comment