Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

GUY CRUSH: J.Cole

This is the first dude signed to Jay Z's RocNation. And I must say, this dude right here is really a breath of fresh air

Recognize him?

He's been in the game for quite some time now but hit the mainstream with Miguel on "All I Want is You". Listening to his music and watching his "Who Dat" video, he's a charming young man with so much to offer to the hip hop game. He is ridiculous with his flows, keeping his stuff REAL. I had a conversation about him with a friend and he said, "...he either raps about the hustle and getting to the top OR he wraps about sex." Haha I thought that was pretty funny actually. I don't wanna say this whole heartedly, but he kinda reminds me of Kanye. Okay okay, before you get angry, it's his charisma in his rhymes that's very kanye-like.. not his ego. At least not yet hah. Drake is headed that way btw, huh kate? -_- i hope not. But anyways, check this Young, Fresh-fitted, charismatic newest addition to the game!

"Yea, my middle finger to the law, bustin off, tryna touch the sky. My teacher said, 'Impossible', but I’mma fuckin try" -Problems

♀♀♀
FGR, deana faye

No comments:

Post a Comment