Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

ΔDVENTURES WITH SUNSHINE: Birthday BBQ

I originally planned to have a birthday BBQ, but my mama was holding off on giving me the green light for invitations. I figured I wasn't going to have one so I planned the bonfire & a Chicken & Waffles b-day dinner gathering. My mama started inviting my family and family friends to MY party so I figured it was a go!

It was last minute so I didn't get to send out FB invitations or any invitations for that matter. I had to tell everyone through word of mouth which was fine because those who showed up shared an eventful day with me! As well as my mother's cooking! YUMMMM!
My sister knew exactly what I wanted and made me my favorite drink.

Malibu + Orange Juice(or Pineapple Juice) + Cranberry Juice = 10 glasses for the birthday girl

I was sipping on this all day long. It's soooooo delicious!
I love Dustin!
Seriously, my mom is the best cook in the whole wide world!
(DJ not in picture), Danny, Dennis, Daniel & Mondale all came sooo early! LOL
A way to make me smile is to definitely bring me some sunflowers! My favorite sunflowers! ;]
Michael, Clyde, & Tyo Calvin
Mark, Michael, & Clyde chillen on my home made swing.
:P
^.^
My BFFFFFFFFFFFF... ! I love you Rachel!
Sip, sip, siiiip!
I'm sooo glad these fools came through! Pretty twisted at this point, LOL!
Come fly high with me!
Jjay! We go way back since middle school track.
I absolutely love BBQ's! Especially if they're for me!
Bad asses... ALL of them! hehe
DJ!
Papa grillin!
Eat, eat, eat!
I'm Filipino, so you KNOW I'll have the karaoke out!
Jessica & Parita of FGR!!!
Danny
Siblings! Janel of FGR & Jjay!
I just remember... "KATE! KATE! WHERE'S KATE?"
Everyone's first shot with the birthday girl.
Feeling greeeeeeat!
Mama & Papa
Haaaappy biiiirthday to meeee!
Megan!
Mark!
West side for life!!!
Suga of FGR
Kids on Rock Band so I had to join the fun... hahahaha
Apparently they recorded my wonderful performance.
Last pic of the day with my BFFFFFF.

Overall, my birthday BBQ was very very very successful! Thanks to everyone who came out & for those of you who didn't... my 21st birthday BBQ should be even greater! I'll be celebrating my birthday through out the month so stay tuned! 

 ♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment