Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

EVENT: Comic-Con 2010: Day Four

Day 4 was my absolute favorite day, and unfortunately the last day! I knew what to expect, so I was mentally prepared for long lines and crazy crowds! Tons of pictures were a must, so enjoy!


Plan of attack; get there early, be one of the first ones in line to get into Hall H and ensure a great seat to see the Glee panel! Then, I'd run down to the Exhibit Hall and try to get more artists to sketch in my sketchbook!
Mission: Completed. =]


Met so many people, including:

Well, I guess I really didn't know much because when I arrived, I saw the longest line of my life... it went past the Convention Center, and behind the entire Marriott that was next-door. 0_0 At least it was next to the water.
Chaos!! Eff an orderly fashion! Run for it!! Hahaha.

Smallville.
Tom friggin Welling.


Supernatural.
Gorgeous boys that can make you laugh: Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles.


American Dad.
Yes, that's Seth MacFarland!


I met some friends from Texas! They were both gorgeous kids and so cute together!
And of course; GLEE!! Yes, I'm a HUGE Gleek... I don't know how it happened... I just watched the Madonna episode and was instantly enthralled. I suggest you start it if you haven't already... Or at least watch the Madonna and Lady GaGa episodes; they're both amazing.


They seemed like such great friends; their chemistry together was great.


Ryan Murphy decided to tell us somethings about the next season! I don't know if they were lies though... Haha.



!!!!!!SPOILER ALERT!!!!!!

Tina falls out of love with Artie, and falls in love with Mike Chang! (At this point, Kevin McHale is shocked, turns to Amber Riley for comfort while trying to shoo away hugs from Jenna Ushkowitz.)

They're planning on getting Kurt a boyfriend, and perhaps they can go to prom together and be Prom King and King! <3>


He's my favorite! Artieeee!

He's pretty much one of my favorite superheroes.

Why yes, there should be a Pokemon stadium... Ohhhh!

The Mad Hatter!

People made these?!?!


Met up with an old friend. Iron Man = Fe-Male. Hehe.


Bobby Chiu

David Heredia

Erwin Haya


Martin Hsu


Rob Duenas


Ryan Claytor


Travis Hanson


I didn't catch her name, but she's holding her own at a mostly male-dominated domain!


Well, that's the end of my Comic-Con 2010 adventures. Hope you decide to attend one Con sometime in your life; definitely one of the best experiences I've had!

♀♀♀
FGR, Rosebuhd

No comments:

Post a Comment