Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

ΔDVENTURES WITH SUNSHINE: Birthday Bonfire

I have a ton of pictures from my epic birthday weekend so I decided to spilt it up in two posts! The day before my birthday, I headed out to Santa Cruz to have bonfire. Check it out!
Is she wearing Doc Martens on the beach? HELL YEAAA! xoxo
I love my shutterbug!
Britnay of FGR beeetches!!! I click like remotes with this girl.
My Parita! I looove her!
Digging up a hole for the fire pit, but we ended up moving our spot so all of our hard work was for nothing!!
Digging with steezzzz
Happy happy birthday to me!
<3
She & Brandon made me delicious cupcakes!!! 
Hole number 2
My younger brothers, Kristian & Dashawn(well practically) a.k.a awkwardtensions.blogspot.com choppin it up with Daniel & Mondale a.k.a Dureye.blogspot.com
K!!
Shark? lol
Virginia got me a sunflower!! awww
Mr. Fire Starter over here! lol
Like I said.... FIRE STARTER!!!
He was on something I swear
V power!
Moccasins on the beach FTW!
This is gonna be a different post, but I love this bxtch sooo much for giving me a bomb ass b-day present!
Watch me flyyyyyy...
Virg!!! I'm soo glad she made it out! I've missed her tall ass! lol
I loove her kisses! hehe xox
Cuddle up MUDDDA FUCCKKAS!
I looove Salem!
Feeling good, feeling great!
Dancing around the fire! haha
Still dancing.
Shirleyyy Deeeeee!!!
FGR in the houuuuseee!!
Traffic!!
Look what Amanda & Bran made me!! Hanging on my wall. I looove it!

BTW, a birthday "weekend" just isn't enough for my 20th birthday so I'm celebrating all month! Every weekend is full of something exciting! Stay tuned! WHOOT WHOOT!

♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

1 comment: