Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FGR STYLE: Nails By Jensine

I personally love getting my nails done & feeling all girly. There's just something about getting artificial long nails with cute designs on them that make me feel... goooood! Ha! Now don't get me wrong, I don't NEED to get them done, I just really enjoy doing so. I love exploring my options when it comes to the designs on my nails. I love rhinestones & crazy custom designs, but if I go to a nail spa without all those goodies, I end up getting a shade of pink on my tips. 
I asked my fellow Facebook friends for any nail salon recommendations. Sure enough I had a whole list of places to go. I Yelped, Googled, & Yahoo'ed my options and decided on one until Ms. Jensine Pineda  left a comment saying she can do my nails. I checked out her page and seen all sorts of goodies! She had a copious amount of designs & concepts. 
I needed to get a set ASAP. I went and got a full set of a pink glittery design, but ended up covering it when she did it. We set up a date & time & WA-LAH! Here's how it turned out!


Get connected!

♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment