Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

FGR LOVES: Jo Koy

JOSEP! If you love to laugh, you have to know this man right here... Jo Koy derr! You also might recognize him on Chelsey Lately. He is now a regular guest on Chelsey's show.
Just this past week Jo Koy was at the San Jose Improv from August 5th-8th. I caught his show on Saturday and let me tell you he had me laughing so hard I was getting a headache! Ok I may be a little bias, because he's filipino, but seriously Jo Koy is the shit. His stories always keep you wanting more. As his show was ending that night the crowd was yelling "boo!" cause they didn't want him to leave. So I just want to share something with those of you who missed out on a great show. Jo Koy will be BACK! He announced he was taping his special here in the bay area. So look out for the date and buy those tickets! If you can't go don't worry he's getting his own sitcom.. what! haha
♀♀♀
FGR, janel

No comments:

Post a Comment