Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

FEMΔLE GONE ROGUE: Chelsea Handler


I'm very very excited for this years MTV VMA's because a very rogue & witty female is going to host it, Ms. Chelsea Handler!

She announced during her show "Chelsea Lately" on Wednesday August 18.

“Everyone knows that when you think of rap music and hip-hop you think of ‘Chelsea Lately.’ And that’s why I will be hosting [the show].”

Later(August 19th) she talks with Ryan Seacrest on his radio show. She's excited & even plans to reunite Kanye & Taylor Swift. 

"I'm pretty excited, because it's such a big hip-hop and rap year, and I just love having those guys on my show, and they have the best senses of humor anyway," she said. "I'm hoping we can do some really fun stuff with these A-holes. I want to go and film some ridiculous stuff and see if Kanye, if we can do something with Kanye, because I always talk about Kanye, so he seems like he'd be in on the fun. We just had our first couple of meetings the last couple of weeks, and then we'll figure out a plan. I'll be myself — that I can promise."


About Kanye & Taylor Swift.
"I'd like to get them together is what I'd like to get, because you've never really seen them together since then. They were supposed to be on 'SNL,' but then that didn't end up happening. I don't know. We'll try and think of something clever to do with them, because that would be really fun. Everyone loves Taylor Swift, and Kanye's ... Kanye."

I myself can't wait for her to host! Hopefully she'll spice up the VMA's because for the past couple of years, it's been so-so. 

Catch this rogue female hosting on Sunday September 12th at 9pm.

♀♀♀
FGR, sunshine

No comments:

Post a Comment