Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

FGR 10 DΔY PHOTO CHΔLLENGE: Tammy - Day 6

Day 6 - A photo of your morning

I'm unable to follow the particular order I had set out for this 10 day photo challenge because some requires me to be up in my in my chair. This morning, I discovered an open sore on my tail bone so I'm basically glued to my bed, laying side to side to relieve pressure and in order for it to heal. In the mean time, I'll try to follow the challenge as close as I possibly can!

  • Day 1 - A picture of yourself

  • Day 2 - A picture of your handwriting

  • Day 3 - A picture of what you wore

  • Day 4 - A picture of someone who inspires you

  • Day 5 - A picture of where you went today

  • Day 6 - A picture of your morning

  • Day 7 - A picture that makes you cry

  • Day 8 - A picture that makes you happy

  • Day 9 - A silly picture of you/ you & your friends

  • Day 10 - A picture of you and someone you love



  • If you're wondering what a pressure sore is it's a skin break down from not taking pressure off certain areas of my body. Becauase I'm immobile and constantly sitting/laying it is important to do weight shifts to take pressure off my tail bone. If I'm laying, I have to consistently turn side to side, or on my back every 4-6 hour around the clock. It's definitely a little difficult to keep up at times.

    [click here] for Day 1

    ♀♀♀
    FGR, tammy

    No comments:

    Post a Comment