Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

FGR FEEDBΔCK: Hair/Make-up Tips & Tricks

Hello beautiful readers! Please, help me help you with tips & tricks as far as hair and make-up! You can never go wrong with a few pointers here and there, so please throw some ideas my way of what you'd like to see. I know there are a lot of you out there that want to do a certain look but are not quite sure on where to start, what to use, & how to execute it. There are many ways to do different things, but I can most definitely show and tell the basics! So with that said, feel free to throw some feed back my way so I can get you guys started & enhance your already beautiful faces and styles!(:

♀♀♀
FGR, whitley elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. How do I get to have my eye makeup look smoky on camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for your response, i will post up an informative how-to on how to create a photo friendly smokey eye soon :) anything else that crosses your mind ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. what are some good mascaras?

    ReplyDelete