Pages

Saturday, August 28, 2010

FGR ΔPPROVED: Lush

I've always passed this aromatic shop on the corner whenever walking through Westfield's Valleyfair mall. I never really knew what it was until recently when recommendations of this place has been thrown left and right at me! After shopping here, my excitement for this place became overwhelming and I must share it with all of you!
LUSH Cosmetics sell only handmade, fresh, and organic products. Not to mention they are GREEN and use conservative packaging. There is no animal testing here. On each product, there is a sticker of the person's face who made it!

From here I will list a few products that I have tried or been recommended to use:

Angels on Bareskin

I know, this product looks pretty crazy but it is THE best daily facial cleanser I have ever used. You just take a small pea-sized amount, wet it, spread it around in your hands and wash your wet face. It also lightly exfoliates your skin. Instantly after drying my face's complexion was brighter and there is no tight after-feeling like when I use other products. Some of the ingredients: ground almonds, lavendar oil, lavendar flowers, water, and rose.
Tea Tree Water

This is a really popular toner made of Tea Tree, Grapefruit, and Juniperberry waters that helps with oily and troublesome skin. Toner is much needed after washing your face because it helps get rid of all the remaining dirt leftover. Your skin's complexion will also thank you.

Ocean Salt

This scrub is to be used 2-3 times weekly and helps get rid of dead skin resulting in a clear and clean canvas of a face. A couple of my friends have raved about this product and I have seen the results on them myself! I literally grabbed her face in my hands and screamed out, "It's so clear!" But a little warning though, be gentle with this scrub because it can be harsh on your skin if you rub too hard. Try making the salt crystals more fine by rubbing between your hands first. Ingredients: Sea Salt, Avocado fat, Lime Oil, Grapefruit, Violet Leaf

[click here] to learn more & start shopping!

Go in store to get free samples and great customer service!


♀♀♀
FGR, jessica

1 comment:

  1. Dude their products are pretty good & I love how you can get samples of things you haven't tried yet!

    ReplyDelete