Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

GRΔTITUDE: Strange How The World Works

I believe every person out there yearns to be loved and nobody likes the feeling of lonesome. That was always a fear of mine being in my situation. 

Recently, I have met and grown close to someone who changed my perspective on people and has given me a lot of hope in things. I never thought I could meet a guy I could feel so comfortable around and is so loving and accepting to my situation. It's completely mind boggling if you ask me. I have the utmost respect and love for him as a person, he has such a big heart and I appreciate his patience for me considering I'm not the most simple person at times. Hah. Funny, he once told me that he can tell when I'm on my period, but never says anything. It's a nice feeling knowing no matter how busy he is he manages to stop by for a bit to give me a kiss, lay/watch TV with me, and ask me about my day, if not, he'll text or call me through out the day through my computer. 

We have this thing where we like to surprise each other with cute little knick knack gifts and the best gift he's given me yet is signing me up for a Skype phone account which allows me to call anyone in the US from my computer. I'm unable to use a phone because my hands are paralyzed, but I am able to function a computer quite well. Not only do I get to talk to him daily, but I feel much safer when I'm left at home and also, it has given me an opportunity to be slightly more independent because I'm able to use this phone line to call places and make appointments... etc. I'm beyond grateful and thankful for the time he's invested in me lately and I feel out-of-this-world lucky to have come across someone like him.

Everyone meet... 


Kevin
♀ ♀ ♀ 
FGR, tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment