Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

HEYGIRLHEY! VOL.5


I usually just keep it once a week but after listening to this female on my ipod, I had to include her in. AMANDA BLANK that is!

Amanda Blank is part of Sweatheart based in Philadelphia. She’s collaborated with the rap group Spank Rock, Plastic Little, Ghostface Killah, M.I.A., Aaron LaCrate Santigold, and Teki Latex. She has been working on her first solo album, with producers XXXChange of Spank Rock, Diplo, and Dave Sitek. Her album is titled “I Love You” with her single “Might Like You Better”. (IF WE SLEPT TOGTEHER! Haha.) 

Other work she has done is Lindsey Lohan’s Revenge 12″ & Sexy Motherfucker 12″with Pase Rock, Supahead, Wowo Bmore Gutter Music Loose 12″ with Bangers and Cash Pillowface and His Airplane Chronicles with Spank Rock as well as just to name a few. I saw her in May 2009 with Miss Sunshine herself and a bunch of other homies. It was the first day of her tour with Santigold. I later saw her at Popscene that night. She's so precious and just doesnt give a f&&&&&&& and I love it!

Amanda Blank - Something Bigger Something Better





Found at Something Bigger Something Better on Duck.fm
What I was listening to that got me going!
ENJOY!

♀♀♀
FGR, britnay

No comments:

Post a Comment