Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

BEΔUTY GONE ROGUE: Miss Notorious' Make Up 101


Greetings everyone! 

I know school is right around the corner or has already started! For those of you who are interested in knowing what makeup products I use, well today is your lucky day! I've polyvore'd all the products and hodgepodge'd it all in a set for your viewing pleasure. 

My ideal makeup look for school is very awake, glowing, and bright-eyed. Let me tell you, I am NOT a morning person whatsoever. Don't even get me started on how many tardies I've received throughout my senior year even with the privilege of having an open first period. Anyways, back on track, I am not the type of person who wears dark heavy shadows let alone the bright pinks, blues, and greens. I'm more subtle in that category and I use the earthy-golden tones that have hints of glitter in it. As for my eyeliner, I started wearing that my freshman year of high school. I've gotten better throughout the years and have been through numerous brands for finding the prefect one from gels, liquids, and pencils and from felt to brushes. I've always found myself going back to felt tip liquid liners. Covergirl has been reliable to me for the longest time and it's inexpensive. 

All in all, I like my makeup to look soft, never heavy, and I make sure my lips are the cherry on top of it all. If you have any further questions about how I apply certain things, drop a line in FGR'S formspring!

Below I listed all the products including it's brand, price, and where you can find it!

1. Covergirl liquid liner- $5.69 @ drugstores (Walgreens, Target, etc)

2. Urban Decay Cosmetics: The Sustainable Shadow Box- $34.00 (Sephora)

3. Urban Decay Cosmetics: Baked Bronzer in Gilded- $24.00 (Sephora)

4. Urban Decay Cosmetics: Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Sin: champagne shimmer- $18.00 (Sephora)

5. Urban Decay Cosmetics: Afterglow Blush in Score: peachy-gold w/ shimmer- $17.00 (Sephora)

6. Urban Decay Cosmetics: Surreal Skin Mineral Makeup in Vision- $30.00 (Sephora)

7. Maybelline Volume Express: The Falsies Mascara in Blackest Black- $4.89 (Walgreens, Target, etc)

8. NARS: Lipstick Russian Doll in Satin- $28 *This lipstick looks intimidating, but all you need are little dabs, not smeared all throughout your lips. This color is very sophisticated which is why I like it. Perfect for special occasions but I would stick to pink and nude shades for school.

9. LORAC: Bronzer- Blush/Bronzer Duo in Hot Flash: $29.00 @ Loraccosmetics.com
*I got this as a Christmas present from Sephora & unfortunately Sephora doesn't carry Lorac products anymore (I was pissed lol) but you can still purchase it online.

10. SEPHORA COLLECTION: Brow Sculpting Pencil in Medium- $10.00 *Oh how I love this thing so much. My cousin introduced it to me & it works well & lasts a lifetime (for me @least!) I don't fill in my brows so heavily and I don't apply so much. I just use it to fill in the sparse areas and to even them out.

11. OPI Nail Polish: India Collection in Black Cherry Chutney- *This is my absolute favorite shade. It matches with nearly everything I wear. It looks black but up close & in the sun it appears the way it's supposed to. Prices range from this nail polish. Some places are cheaper than others & this is actually my cousins & she handed it down to me. You can purchase O.P.I. nail polish's at Sephora.

& for the three crushed shadows in the top right corner, those are also from urban decay and ranging from $16.00 each. From left to right: Half baked, Rich bronze, & Golden Beige. As I stated above, I love earthy golden tones simply because they're such natural shades & you can hardly tell that your wearing anything. You just look like your glowing!

Hope you all enjoyed!

♀♀♀
FGR, miss notorious

No comments:

Post a Comment