Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ΔDVENTURES WITH SΔLEM & VIRGINIΔ: Blow Up w/ Steve Aoki

by Salem

8/14 WAS PROBABLY THE BEST NIGHT OF MY SUMMER...ALONG WITH EDC!
Just Virginia, Olga & I...but of course we ran into a bunch of friends! Lets just say I was more than excited for this night....on the way back from EDC was when I started planning this night(that was at least a month in advance). I also requested the date off 4months in advance-I MADE SURE I WAS GOING TO BLOW UP!!!


My expectations of the night were:
-To make sure I got in the front
-Get soaked from Champagne
-And dance my heart away
All of those happened, not to mention he pulled me on stage, I caught the cork from the champagne bottle, met cool people, and ran into familiar faces...This night was MMMAZING!!! (next time virgina, you better get in more pictures!!!)


ENJOY!!!!
From SC to SF


Ran into some friends! Meet Christian!
and Daniel!
Mykill is siiick!

VHS OR BETA w/ Steve...He was sooo siick!! Glad he was there!!

Perks of being in the front....EYE CONTACT THE ENTIRE TIME!






Champagne BURNED!!!! But so worth every drop!!!

He wanted me to surf the crowd on the pool bed.....I wasn't down to go to the back ..
But this girl was!! Props to her!! That's a badass bitch right there!!!

Some beezy ridin this guy!


My eyes were on his nonexistent ass! & Virg was takin proof that his ass was in her face!

Personally meeting him was an epic way to end the night!
(While he was in like the gated area away resting I literally hand motioned a heart and pointed to him and he said to come over to take a pic-How fxcking sick is that)
The night was amazing he played all my favorite songs-
I seriously blow up when dj's play ...
1)
2) -Probably one of my fav songs of the year
3)
4)
5)
6)
WHAT A FXCKING GOOD SUMMER!

FGR tips on club shows:
1. Go atleast an hour ealry if you really want to be in the front of the stage
2. If you're a die hard fan then just stay in the front all night...(there were a lot of people trying to get in front right when steve came on, but those fools had no chance)-plus they always have good preformers on the same stage as the headliner so it's not a waste to wait
3.Try and buy your drinks ahead of time and pregame early( its a bitch to get drinks during your favorite artists set....same thing with bathroom)
4. Have fun and try not to let others ruin your time-no one said it was going to be easy!

♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment