Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

ΔDVENTURES WITH SΔLEM: Donut Wheel


by Salem

So after quitting Forever 21 I thought that it would be hard to still keep in contact with my old coworkers who were actually some of my closest friends. Tonight like many other nights was proof that the friendship is still rockin'. Brian called me up and told me he was going to kidnap me...turns out he kidnapped a bunch of us and we got La vics which then turned into going to...
Donut Wheel-noun: A 24 hour donut/ice cream shop in
Cupertino that produces freshly baked donuts all day everyday!!!

(about 80cents per donut)





They serve ice cream toooo!
Donut Cheers!!!

Meet Brian and Kim
Mr. Moosehead!

Kim's boyfriends bike shop sticker was surprisingly at our table on our napkin dispenser. Shorty Fatz is pretty popular in downtown, they make some sick bikes! Check em out!


♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment