Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

FGR 10 DΔY PHOTO CHΔLLENGE: Tammy - Day 8

By: Tammy
Day 8 - A picture that makes you happy

Words can not describe how much and what my best friend, Tina, means to me. She has stuck by me since day 1. When my accident happened, she took a paper I had written my name on and got it tattooed under her left breast. I was curious why it was there of all places, she told me it was because it was closest place to her heart.
I still remember coming back from being heavily sedated the first few days and Tina showing up super stoked to show me a surprise. I was in disbelief when she showed me and the feeling of knowing that she loves me enough to permanently place my name on her body was amazing, comforting and beyond flattering. This tattoo is only a gist of all that she's done for me.

  • Day 1 - A picture of yourself




  • Day 2 - A picture of your handwriting




  • Day 3 - A picture of what you wore



  • Day 4 - A picture of someone who inspires you



  • Day 5 - A picture of where you went today




  • Day 6 - A picture of your morning




  • Day 7 - A picture that makes you cry




  • Day 8 - A picture that makes you happy




  • Day 9 - A silly picture of you/ you & your friends




  • Day 10 - A picture of you and someone you love



  • ♀♀♀

    1 comment: