Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

FGR STYLE: Nixon Watches

By:Lilymarie
I don't know if you've found out about Nixon yet, but if you haven't, you're going to be glad I introduced you.

 This watch to the right is called the "Chronicle", personally I would love to add this modern take on a classic watch design, to my collection. This isn't the only gorgeous watch Nixon has to offer. 
[click hereto check out their website.

I own a Nixon and get continuous compliments on it. The ironic thing about my watch is that it's a men's "Capitol". The watch it self has a huge face that covers most of my wrist, but I personally love how large the face of my watch is. Most of the men's watches on the website are way more appealing to me then the women's. They have a huge variety of watch styles and they just recently released a digital line. So if you're one of those people who aren't about wrist accessories, Nixon, I promise, will change your mind.
♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment