Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

EVENT: Workout 2 Year Anniversary Party

By: Britnay

2 Years have definitely gone by fast. I remember the very first Workout Party. My former co-worker from Aeropostle Eric asked me to do the door at a club called The Cellar. I had just turned 21 so I had no idea where it was at. I was super excited and wore the best dress I had in my Forever 21 attire. The night was slow in the beginning, but next thing you know it, the room was jammed packed and a good time had definitely begun. 2 years later, a bigger room, more well named DJs, and everyone knows where to go on 1st Friday. Downtown San Joses' after party for the art crawl. The WORKOUT PARTY!

TONIGHT! Workout Party will be celebrating their 2 year anniversary with a very special guest LE CASTLE VANIA! Le Castle Vania is well known around the world especially with his Atlanta parties called "F&%# YESS!" Coming EARLY is recommended. It will definitely be jammed packed.

THE AGENDA 399 S. 1st ST
DOWNTOWN SAN JOSE
Doors open at 10 PM
$7 Advance/$10 Door
$5 WELL DRINKS ALL NIGHT!!!

Resident DJs guaranteed to rock the house:
The Distorted Disco DJs
JOHNATRON (Unicrons, Disco Workout)
Basura (Atomic Dance Party, Missingtoof)

PHOTOGRAPHER and HOST
ERIC BELLADONNA (WASTELAND SJ, SIDEWALK CEREMONY)
GET CONNECTED:
♀♀♀

1 comment: