Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

GIRL CRUSH: Anja Rubik

By: Miss Notorious


Since I attend school in San Francisco, it's rather difficult for me to not roam around the city and shop. I went into H&M the other day and snatched 2 copies of their Fall 2010 magazine starring Anja Rubik as the cover; Photographed by Camilla Akrans in the Rocky Canyons of Arizona. The spreads of her in the magazine are absolutely stunning! From the ambiance to the garments, environment & warm colors, everything just screams Fall. Fall happens to be my favorite season. It's the time of the year where I bundle up in fur coats & scarfs, stock up on more boots, watch my collection of different patterned nylons grow, & stomp on crunchy fallen leaves. It's the time to say "Goodbye summer, hello Fall!"


P.S. I will soon be creating polyvore's featuring garments to wear for the season!

♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment