Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

ROGUE MUSIC | TRΔCK: Teqkilla [Remix]

By: Britnay


One thing I never understood were people who are hired to critic music, film and television shows professionally. They are getting paid to say how bad or how good something is. Basically stating an opinion. There's no problem with letting people who are interested in knowing what they are about to see or listen, but sometimes the critics can get down right nasty. I know I give statements on whether or not something is good but I leave as an open book. I never state not to give something a chance, I want to give audiences a chance to give their own opinion on how they feel about a certain topic.

Two things that got bad critics was M.I.A 'MAYA' album and Nicki Minaj. Everyone has their own take on both whether it's 'she's trying to be like Lil' Kim' or 'She lost it.' So instead of me putting my opinion on how I feel about these 2 FEMALE artists I will share a track with you:



ENJOY.
♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment