Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

FGR LIFESTYLE | RΔDIO : "Genetically Impossible" 10/10

By: BitterSweet

For some of you who don't know, I'm a radio DJ at San Jose State University College Radio (90.5 FM KSJS). I've been part of the station since my Freshman year in 2005. I've gained a lot of experience from it, met a lot of memorable people, learned a lot about the radio and music business. I also learned a lot about myself and what I am capable of doing. Some of my closest friends I've met though KSJS.These are people that I hangout with outside KSJS and there's no doubt that I will keep in touch with after graduation.

My show is called "GENETICALLY IMPOSSIBLE" and I am on-air every Sunday from 2-5pm. I play Electro, Dance, Soul & Funk. I typically have local DJs the last hour of my show. I also like to speak on music news, fun facts & reviews on artists I play, as well as local events that go on. Here is a playlist of the first hour and a half of my show.




ENJOY.
♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment