Pages

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

FGR PLΔYLIST: End Of Summer

For most, this is officially the last day of summer. School at most State Universities have begun. Students are moving back into the dorms, school supplies are being bought, last minute business to be tooken care of, plus more. My summer consisted of 100W, my internship, working, my radio show and dealing with a lot of apartment issues. (which was resolved!) Lots of stress, tears and headaches but there were also good ones. Hanging out with friends I didnt have time to see during regular semester, going to cool art shows & festivals, random adventures and meeting a special mister ;)
What I decided to do was create a playlist of all the songs of tracks I had on repeat, videos I posted on facebook and tracks that got me through the summer.

MusicPlaylist

One video that unfortunately wasn't able to add was this one which I definitely couldn't leave out!
ENJOY.

♀♀♀
FGR, britnay

No comments:

Post a Comment