Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

FGR ΔPPROVED: Scooter Bees


This line of kid's shoes is not only eco- and earth- friendly but is also extremely comfortable and not to mention cute for any little brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, or children to wear! How did I discover this amazingly adorable little business? I actually teach the creator/designer/manager's little boy how to swim!

Each pair of shoes is designed by 100% post-consumer polyester and biodegradable material. They can be adjusted to fit many widths of feet, no matter how cute and chubby. Also, each flap tells a story!

Watch the following video to see how:
On top of this, for each pair of shoes purchases, Scooter Bees will plant a tree! Talk about icing on the cake or what?

[click here] to visit Scooter Bees now!

* Scooter Bees is also looking for shoe designers interested in an internship! Please let me know and I will forward your information over! Email me: sika.jdo@gmail.com


♀♀♀
FGR, jessica

1 comment: