Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

BEΔUTY GONE ROGUE: Best Nail Polish Ever

By: AbbyBoobie

American Apparel's "Nail Lacquer" is the best nail polish I've ever used besides Sephora's. So here you have it, ladies. You pretty much only need one application instead of applying the nail polish on twice for a complete look. And, it comes off easy! My favorite is the mint-colored polish, and the indigo colored one. Nail polish is an easy fix for plain nails, or adding a "spice" to your outfit. The difference between having your nails polished and having them "did" (acrylics) is you are able to change the swatches whenever you want, as long as you have acetone around. When I have plain acrylics done, I ask for gel underneath the polish. That way, I can take the color off and change it whenever I want! Enjoy!


♀♀♀

No comments:

Post a Comment